Rejection. Have you ever experienced this inside your relationships (from personal to professional)?
Have you ever been left out (not included)?
Have you ever been forgotten entirely?
If this was a large part of your experience in your younger day, then how has that influenced the most important relationships you have now?
Take a minute to explore how it’s impacted the MOST IMPORTANT relationship in your life—by that, I mean the one with yourself!
This is SUPER IMPORTANT to consider first —because nurturing your relationship with yourself is the influence that EXPANDS your own personal empowerment and increases your self-love and self-worth.
When you’re personally feeling worthy and empowered, it’ll naturally influence ALL your other relationships (from personal to professional).
What does a good and healthy relationship with yourself look like?
How do you know if you doing well in this area of your life?
It all comes back to living and expressing your Soul Truth. That means you’re choosing to live in Soul Alignment!
Strengthening Important Relationships Begins With Your Own Soul Alignment
That means living as your true and authentic self—discovering and/or living your purpose that also brings meaning and fulfillment to your life.
When you feel fulfilled, you feel AWESOME! This beautiful energy naturally flows and influences the lives of others in the most healing and uplifting ways.
It looks like this…
- You’re OK walking your own path (without the influence of what others think or say about it).
- You communicate with love and growth language (not, “I hope”, or “I guess”—but using more accurately positive and trusting words like, “I believe” and “I am”. And, as you RISE, you invite others to rise up with you through your communication.
- You feel and recognize how important it is to listen to your intuition. Your inner knowing is valuable and you TRUST IT.
- You enjoy and schedule regular alone time and never fear being alone (or worry about how long you’ll be alone). You actually like your own company!
- You trust the process of life for yourself and others. You’re better at looking at life (as a whole) through the eyes of the Universe and knowing that whether you see happy or difficult—it’s what’s best for that moment. In other words, you—Trust the Universe. Trust the process.
Signs Your On The Right Track
As you grow healthier in your relationship with yourself (and enjoy your alone time), you naturally ATTRACT the right people and you bring out the best in others (and they let you know it).
These are beautiful signs and signals for you as you continue to grow with purpose!
- You’ll find people who (like you) value connections that include deep and meaningful conversations. You openly and lovingly—with an open mind—hear and consider views different than your own.
- You’ll finally STOP chasing the validation because when you’re soul-aligned you have an air of confidence and self-esteem!
- You’ll value experience over applause and praise.
When you expand and nurture a healthy relationship with yourself (consistently) then STRONGER and more meaningful relationships can grow with others (from personal to professional).
If you’ve NEVER had a good relationship example, then where do you start?
Look at other loving relationships as examples. You’ll notice some key things like integrity and trust (high vibration soul-aligned energy).
- Perfection is bogus. Misunderstandings happen, however, with the strong qualities of being strong alone, you’ll find the ability to let go much easier (and recover much quicker). This is because your joy is not dependent on another person! When your best relationship is with yourself, then you’re strong alone and strong enough to let others be strong, too.
- SELF-TRUST is essential. You trust in the process, and in yourself (including how you’ll grow through the misunderstandings).
- You can be apart and together and you love them both!
- You encourage GROWTH in others and they in YOU. It’s not a race to the finish line. More than anything you want freedom for each other in all ways. Freedom represents more adventures and joy in the journey of life together.
- Compromising isn’t seen as a weakness. You’re in favor of a win-win—trusting the ebb and flow (working in harmony with the Universe). If you’re wrong, then saying so feels good and letting the other person know they’re right is perfectly OK! You see it as learning and getting back into soul-alignment (working in harmony with the Universe) and all is well.
October is in a few days and the energy will get VERY INTENSE. This isn’t a warning. It’s an OPPORTUNITY to get very clear on what you value and make it happen.
Until next time…
Explore, Expand, Enjoy!