My first podcast with a guest, and I’m kicking it off with Steven Aitchison! We’re putting the pieces of life together to find profound and transformative gratitude from the darkest time in our life.
Today we’re looking at life from that 50K foot view to find profound gratitude where once before you would have described a time in your life as one of the lowest.
A few highlights from this week’s podcast:
- 4:11 Find out how gratitude (when properly understood) can change the course of your life (and why Steven threw out his gratitude journals!!)
- 5:43 How Steven found gratitude for childhood bullies he considered “evil.”
- 6:30 What Steven learned about himself and how it shaped the course of his life.
- 10:10 Important points I learned from hearing Steven’s story
- 11:00 I get a little mushy and choked up sharing my gratitude with Steven.
- 13:00 We dive into conscious parenting (and parenting teens) and why our children have to “hurt” a little bit.
- 15:15 One valuable lesson I learned that came from an Opus Dei member!
- 20:30 The programmable years and reprogramming your brain.
- 22:18 Find out what is lighting Steven’s fire and how when life redirects you (it’s actually putting you on the path of purpose)
- 24:04 Why only 7 empowering beliefs can do a 180° in your life and how you can discover your purpose
- 27:30 Learn what Steven saw in me that I never saw for myself.
***WARNING*** If you’re sensitive about curse language, please don’t listen. Please keep young ears out of the room, too.
We packed in a lot of gold moments in this 30-minute podcast. To learn more about Steven and the work he’s doing on The Belief Principle and his blog, Change Your Thoughts, please CLICK HERE.