Fear locks a person into negativity, creating shock, anxiety, stress, and worry. It can inhibit change and makes you lose your energy, life force, and clarity.
Fear sabotages people’s efforts by constantly creating setbacks so that they feel powerless. Fear also creates a sense of separation, vulnerability, and concern that someone else has the power to hurt us.
Fear can lead to venereal diseases, tumours, cancers, insomnia, sinusitis, sciatica, back pain, Parkinson’s disease, obsessive-compulsive disorder, impotence, hepatitis, haemorrhoids, diabetes, cysts, anorexia, and agoraphobia.
1. STOP Feeding Fear.
The biggest thing when dealing with fear – is not to feed it. A wise teacher once shared with me, doubt, the doubt! We can do that by looking at it more objectively. Try to see the situation as if you were looking at it from a point of view of a wise friend.
2. Face Your Fear.
Ask what’s the worst/and the best thing that would happen if I faced this fear. Sometimes just by confronting what you fear, allows it to dissipate in its intensity.
3. Take The Right Steps.
Ask yourself – what steps can I take today to make this situation better? Use the fear to refine yourself and become stronger.
4. Ask The Right Questions.
Also ask what is that I would like to happen and then focusing intensely on what it is that you want to create, whether it’s health, relationship, finance etc. Actually focus on what it would look like, feel like if you felt healthier, communicated better, allowed more abundance in, etc. The idea is to not focus on the how it would happen, but on being able to receive it energetically first!
5. Practice Release.
Do Fear Release Process whenever you feel fear.
- Place your hands on the part of your body where you feel fear most intensely.
- Breathe into this area for a few moments while allowing any emotion to rise to the surface with little resistance.
- Imagine that fear has a shape a colour and a voice. Try to imagine it in as much detail as you can.
- Ask it that it wants you to understand and what gift it has for you. Once you have received the gift. Thank the fear. Say: I no longer need you.I no longer choose to carry you inside me. I choose to free myself and become my loving Self.
- Imagine placing the fear into a purple fire and watching it burn.
- Focus on seeing yourself courageously moving through life.
I suggest you repeat this process whenever fear arises. You might also like to combine it with a process from my book, the Secret Language of Your Body.