Everyone has a story to tell. If you’ve found yourself on this page…I’d be surprised if you didn’t! Most important…
What did you learn from your experience?
What do you find yourself continuously teaching others?
It’s likely that it was in your personal experiences where you found wisdom that shaped who you are…that built your character, founded your heart-centered leadership and business and coaching style…and now you want to share it with the world.
Thank you! Your desire to be of service to others is deep and sacred work…the world needs you.
If you like sharing ideas, tips, teaching, or inspiring the people around you, I encourage you to continue reading…
- A deeply passionate and heart-centered coach, teacher, healer who LOVES sharing meaningful information, tips, powerful wisdom, personal development and inspiration.
- You need not be a professional writer to submit an article…we simply ask that you keep it real, authentic and provide value to the readers of One Wise Life. Ask yourself, what will they take away from my writing? How will my article help readers improve their life? If you can teach through your writing, we want to hear from you.
- One Wise Life topics include: Personal Development, Authentic Lifestyle, Relationships, Health and Recipes, Spirituality and Inspiration, Heart-Centered Entrepreneurship
- IMPORTANT: Most (more than 80%) of the OWL readership is reading from a mobile device. List articles are perfect for this because the way people read from a mobile device and even a laptop is vastly different than reading from a book.
(List articles are numbered articles, please take a look through the OWL articles now and you’ll see some examples of List Articles). List articles are preferred but not required.
Writing is therapeutic…
Writing is healing….
By writing and sharing about your tips and insight, you bring light and healing to the readers.
One Wise Life is passionate about it’s writers who want to spread their valuable wisdom. This isn’t a place to brag…but a place to share your authentic voice to lift others…who will then want to share your article with others, as well.
- IMAGE. The image must capture the attention of the readers on Facebook via the newsfeed. The image should relate to the article you’re submitting. The image must be clear and no logo or website address on the image itself. More important: You must have must legal rights to use the photo.
- HEADLINE. The headline should also grab the attention of the readers on Facebook via the newsfeed. Review articles here on One Wise Life, you’ll see that list titles for list articles do best.
- VOICE. As a contributor to One Wise Life we want you to share your authentic voice. We encourage you to write to engage the reader and keep up the momentum going from opening paragraph to closing paragraph. Remember…we want to publish articles on this site…but we also want to help you share your message through the social media channels, inspire the reader…and change the world. Please, no sales pitches in your blogs.
- ORIGINAL. Every article submitted must be ORIGINAL, but you don’t have to reinvent the wheel. If you have a blog you’ve used on your own site, then simply rework/reword for OWL. (ie: If the blog you already have is “7 Ways To Overcome Anxiety”, then rework it to “5 Ways To Overcome Anxiety” and update the language so it’s not duplicate work and so MOST IMPORTANT neither party will be “dinged” by Google.
- SUBMISSION. Submit your article to Maria@OneWiseLife.com with “ARTICLE SUBMISSION” in the subject line. Include a short bio with two links where you want our readers to find you (website, product or service). Add your professional Facebook PAGE (not personal). Unless submitted, we will use the profile picture from Facebook for the blog post. Please note that submitting an article does not guarantee its publication. You will only hear from us if your article is approved for publication.
- EDITING. Submission of an article will automatically assume your consent to editing (if necessary). One Wise Life will credit you as the author/writer. Submission of an article does not automatically assume its publication/distribution.
- SHARE. Once your article is approved and published we request that you share the link of your article/blog with your network through social media channels …and commit to at least one share via your Facebook page (your professional page), as the majority of OWL readers reside on Facebook).
If you feel good and you’re having fun writing…you’re on the right track and I look forward to hearing from you!
With love and joy,
Founder and Owner, OneWiseLife.com
One Wise Life™ is a community of heart-centered teachers, authors, coaches and entrepreneurs who passionately live life and desire to use Social Media and OneWiseLife.com to lovingly share their insight covering all areas of life–from personal to professional: Personal Development, Authentic Lifestyle, Health Tips, Relationships, Spirituality, Heart-Centered Entrepreneurship…all mixed in with some fun, too.
Through cross-promotion and partnership, our mission is for our heart-centered message to enter people’s lives causing them to pause and consider change, heal, personally grow, awaken to possibility and to their innate wisdom to create a life they love!
We live in a special time where we believe that creating a fulfilled life is a daily active choice and social media (the articles and graphics we share and cross-promote) is vital to keeping you tapped IN to your personal power by increasing your positive thoughts and transforming your life and the world you live in. It’s time for you to be in the driver’s seat and shift from life of merely existing to life thriving with exploration, discovery and expansion.
It’s our passion and our purpose, to inspire and help others awaken, heal and transform for the greatest and highest good.