If you’ve been feeling old wounds come to the surface, then the Universe is lovingly trying to get your attention so you finally heal them and let go of your guilt.
It’s time for you to get back to life and help others in greater ways. The world needs you!
Avoidance won’t help you…
Waiting for the feeling to pass won’t help you…
What exactly is guilt?
It’s feelings of deserving pain and being disappointed in yourself for violating an important internal value or code of behavior. The blame can be from something you’ve said or done (real or imagined).
Why is it so hard to release guilt?
For the over-achiever, it’s likely because you’re hard on yourself and you may feel that self- forgiveness is “letting yourself off the hook”. Your critical self- judgment is the only way to punish yourself (because you feel it’s justified and you deserve it).
Guilt is an energy BLOCK!
The low vibration of self-judgment and self- blaming can actually become an energy block that undermines your self-improvement, your growth, and the abundance you seek! No bueno!!
However, The Universal Law of Polarity would identify guilt as a healthy pivot point because it can open doors leading to deep healing and massive positive behavior change! Guilt (when explored properly) can serve as the catapult toward and in favor of where you truly want to be.
The more you can forgive yourself (release the guilt), the more you’ll be motivated to change and improve and grow and experience abundance, simply because you’ll feel so much lighter!
- When you feel lighter, you expand your capacity to help others.
- The more you’re in love with your own life, the more you’ll share the good vibes you feel. The world needs more people willing to forgive themselves, to experience growth, to experience ABUNDANCE, and to share good and positive vibes!! Even when you don’t realize it, you are helping others simply by your example.
- By releasing guilt you’ll open a pathway to deeper meaning—and your life is meant to be meaningful (not a punishment).
- Self-forgiveness opens the door to change by releasing resistance and deepening your connection to yourself. That internal connection is also a link to your internal drivers—connection to your higher self, your intuition, your natural smarts and inner wisdom, and Universal Flow.
Some things to consider as you process how to release guilt.
1. Choose To Understand Yourself.
Self-understanding and understanding human behavior aids in releasing guilt. When you’ve been hurt or traumatized as a child, then any situation that reminds you of the trauma (either consciously or subconsciously) leads to the reactions that feel out of your control).
Invest in personal development, self-cultivation, counseling, or therapy to aid in your continual growth, healing, and ultimate release of the guilt you may be feeling.
2. Accept That You’re Human and Fallible.
All humans are fallible! The best way to release guilt is to change your perspective in the area where you feel guilty.
- What’s another way of looking at the experience around the guilt you feel?
- What did you learn?
- How did it ultimately serve a purpose?
- How are you a better person because of your experience?
Remember, there are NO accidents in the Universe (only Divine and perfect order). Nothing about this means you have to like it, but you can find purpose and growth from it.
3. Ask For Forgiveness.
Ask for forgiveness from the person you feel you harmed. If you can’t do that, then ask for forgiveness directly from the Universe or God.
Choosing to release guilt is your responsibility, however, how the other person chooses to respond to your request is their responsibility.
Release the outcome and come back to connecting and improving YOU. An improving you is what’ll make your world (and THE world) a better place. No exceptions.
The process of releasing guilt is not an immediate improved feeling. It’s a process that requires you to show up for it.
It’s quite possible you feel that you “don’t deserve” to free yourself of guilt because your belief system ingrained your feeling of “not deserving”. Please know that this belief doesn’t serve you nor the person you harmed. Your vibrational essence is what raises you and others. Period.
Releasing guilt is a continuous practice to insert the new perspective and reminder that you DO deserve.
Initially, you may feel shame about the desire to release yourself from guilt, but over time and with the continued practice, you’ll feel the difference of energy in your choice from holding on to guilt or choosing to release it.
The higher vibrating energy is always the right answer, the right direction, and in favor of the greatest and highest good. Energy never lies. No exceptions.
Until next time…
Explore, Expand and Enjoy